Appearance: loose glitter.
Packaging: colour = transparent (glass) with black cap (polypropylene.)
Contents: = 30 ml colour = transparent (SAN) with transparent cap (polypropylene) contents = 15 ml.
Ingredients: see formulation.
Toxicology: is judged according to guideline EEC/76/768 and regulation 1223/2009.
Dermatology: see dermatological declaration.
Ecology: no effect if used normally.
Bacteriology: <50 CFU/G yeast and mould pathogens not present.
Usable: = best before, = months after opening.
Storage: store cool, dry and dark
Hygiene: work hygienically, take out with spatula
Limitations: no limitations regarding to use on the skin.
Make-up in the eyes: rinse with water.
Improper use: judged at a norm of eating once the content of the biggest packaging (30 ml) => no toxicological effect temporary intestinal problems predictable.
Instructions for use: see product information and conditions of delivery.
Is safe for human health and has been evaluated at:
- the ingredients used including the presence of impurities
- toxicological relevant substances
- toxicological profile of the ingredients used, taking into consideration the presence of possible impurities
- interaction between the raw materials used
- quantities of weight and volume exposed to the consumer
- foreseeable improper use by the consumer group.