The new firm bristles of the medium firm angle are great for painters that are more heavy handed and need more resistance from their brush. Because the bristles are firmer they require a little bit more water and paint than the medium bounce bristles of the Jest Paint original BOLT brushes.
These brushes are also easier to rinse off since they don't hold on to a lot of paint. Jest Paint strive to make the best possible brush for each kind of painter and hope that this new line of firm brushes will be the solution that many have been waiting for.
BOLT'S Firm 1" Stroke brush is perfect for making stripes, thin to thick lines, and little one stroke creations!
- The short bristles and flat top provide for maximum control and smooth strokes
- Great for using with rainbow cakes or for filling in large amounts of space.
- Fits nicely into standard 30 g rectangular cakes
- The total length of the 1" Stroke is about 7 1/4" long
- Synthetic Bristles
- Firm Bristles
- Wooden handles
- Neon orange, UV reactive, glossy paint job with the handle dipped in green!
- Assembled in the USA with Taiwanese parts