The new firm bristles of the medium firm angle are great for painters that are more heavy handed and need more resistance from their brush. Because the bristles are firmer they require a little bit more water and paint than the medium bounce bristles of the Jest Paint original BOLT brushes.
These brushes are also easier to rinse off since they don't hold on to a lot of paint. Jest Paint strive to make the best possible brush for each kind of painter and hope that this new line of firm brushes will be the solution that many have been waiting for.
BOLT'S Firm Blooming brush is perfect for all of your double loaded flower petals!
- Creates 1/4" to 1/2" petals depending on how firmly you press down the bristles.
- Great for using with rainbow cakes or double/triple loading in solid colours from tip to base.
- The total length of the Blooming Brush is about 6 3/4" long
- Synthetic Bristles
- Firm Bristles
- Wooden handles
- Neon orange, UV reactive, glossy paint job with the handle dipped in green!
- Assembled in the USA with Taiwanese parts